Sunday, December 4, 2016

Social Media Marketing

About a year ago, I started an Instagram account for my dog. This helped me learn about growing a following on social media. Social media has become important in marketing, but it is easy to make mistakes, because it is a relatively new tool. The main thing I learned was to post consistently. If people follow your account that means they WANT to see more posts. It is crucial not to let them down. I have found it's best to post one picture everyday. Make sure, however, not to over post. This can annoy your followers and scare potential followers away. The other thing I learned was to post quality pictures. I use my Canon Rebel to take the pictures I post. People are more likely to follow an account which posts quality pictures or information. There are many other tips for using social media. Social media is a great low cost way for businesses to get their name out there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment